Apostille Service In Methuen MA
Apostille Service in Methuen MA can be very complicated and costly! But if you are reading this, you are at the right place! We have over a decade of helping Methuen MA area residents and businesses get their documents notarized and apostilled. We handle all of your Vital Records, Legal and Financial documents like Power of Attorney, Birth Certificates, Marriage Records, FBI Background Checks, Department of State Authentications, and much more. For a free consultation, call (978)424-4629.
¡El Servicio de Apostilla en Methuen MA puede ser muy complicado y costoso! Pero si estás leyendo esto, ¡estás en el lugar correcto! Llevamos más de una década ayudando a los residentes y empresas del área de Lawrence MA a certificar y apostillar sus documentos. Manejamos todos sus registros vitales, documentos legales y financieros como poder notarial, certificados de nacimiento, registros de matrimonio, verificaciones de antecedentes del FBI, autenticaciones del Departamento de Estado y mucho más. Para una consulta gratuita, llame al (978)424-462
Fields of expertise
Quick application process
Affordable Rates in Lawrence MA
Apostille CORI Forms
Apostille service of death certificate in all 50 States
Apostille Federal Documents at Department Of State
Department Of State Authentication service
What Is An Apostille
Apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on public documents such as birth certificates, court orders, or any other document issued by a federal agency or certified by an American or foreign consul. An apostille certifies the document(s), so the document can be recognized in foreign countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty. We only issue apostilles for federal documents to use in countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention.
Before submitting documents requiring authentication, you must:
1) Notarize each document in front of a notary public:
- For notaries public commissioned through the county: Documents must first be certified by the clerk of court in the county where the notary is commissioned, and then certified by the secretary of state in the state where the document was notarized.
- For notaries public commissioned through the state: Documents must only be certified by the secretary of state in the state where the document was notarized.
2) Follow this order for notarizing and certifying your document:
- Your document is issued to you.
- Get your document notarized.
- If it applies, get your document certified by the clerk of court.
- Get your document certified by the secretary of state. Note: If a document requires certification from both the clerk of court and secretary of state, the dates must show that the clerk of court certification was done before the secretary of state certification.
- If you do not have the correct notarization(s) before you submit your documents, we will not be able to process your request.
3) All seals and signatures must be originals
We cannot accept copies unless they are “true certified copies” from a notary public. Please note that birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, divorce decrees, court documents, and federally-issued documents cannot be certified by a notary public as “true copies.” These documents must be certified by the secretary of state.
4) All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English by a certified translator and notarized as a true translation. (This information is a compliment of the Department Of State)
Trusted By Methuen MA For Over A Decade
Neighborhood Parcel Business Center handles document certification for personal and corporate documents around Methuen MA. We serve individuals and corporations by having documents certified by their State and Federal Departments.
Employing our services as an expert Document Apostille, an authentication company can not only expedite the process but also assure you that your documents have been processed correctly as required by government authorities all over the world.
Documents We Process
- Apostille for Documents from all 50 States.
- Authentication for Vital Records.
- Apostille on FBI Background Check.
- Power Of Attorney.
- Court Filings and Records.
- Business Agreements.
Our services include:
- Apostille Services.
- Authentication Services.
- Notary Public.
- Document Printing.
- Mail Forwarding.
- Digital Document Scanning.