Apostille Service can be very complicated and costly! But if you are reading this, you are at the right place! We have over a decade of helping Worcester MA area residents and businesses get their documents notarized and apostilled. We handle all of your Vital Records, Legal and Financial documents like Power Of Attorneys, Birth Certificates, Marriage Records, FBI Background Checks, Department Of State Authentications, and much more. For a free consultation, call (978)424-4629.
What Is An Apostille
Apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on public documents such as birth certificates, court orders, or any other document issued by a federal agency or certified by an American or foreign consul. An apostille certifies the document(s), so the document can be recognized in foreign countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty. We only issue apostilles for federal documents to use in countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention.
Before submitting documents requiring authentication, you must:
1) Notarize each document in front of a notary public:
- For notaries public commissioned through the county: Documents must first be certified by the clerk of court in the county where the notary is commissioned, and then certified by the secretary of state in the state where the document was notarized.
- For notaries public commissioned through the state: Documents must only be certified by the secretary of state in the state where the document was notarized.
2) Follow this order for notarizing and certifying your document:
- Your document is issued to you.
- Get your document notarized.
- If it applies, get your document certified by the clerk of court.
- Get your document certified by the secretary of state. Note: If a document requires certification from both the clerk of court and secretary of state, the dates must show that the clerk of court certification was done before the secretary of state certification.
- If you do not have the correct notarization(s) before you submit your documents, we will not be able to process your request.
3) All seals and signatures must be originals
We cannot accept copies unless they are “true certified copies” from a notary public. Please note that birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, divorce decrees, court documents, and federally-issued documents cannot be certified by a notary public as “true copies.” These documents must be certified by the secretary of state.
4) All documents in a foreign language must be translated into English by a certified translator and notarized as a true translation. (This information is a compliment of the Department Of State)
Trusted By Worcester MA For Over A Decade
Neighborhood Parcel Business Center handles document certification for personal and corporate documents around Worcester MA. We serve individuals and corporations by having documents certified by their State and Federal Departments.
Employing our services as an expert Document Apostille, an Authentication company can not only expedite the process but also assure you that your documents have been processed correctly as required by government authorities all over the world. We are a licensed professional firm, based in Massachusetts with services that include:
- Apostille Services.
- Authentication Services.
- Notary Public.
- Document Printing.
- Mail Forwarding.
- Digital Document Scanning.
Documents We Process In Worcester MA
- Apostille for Documents from all 50 States.
- Authentication for Vital Records.
- Apostille on FBI Background Check.
- Power Of Attorney.
- Court Filings and Records.
- Business Agreements.
Worcester, MA: A Mélange of History and Diversity
Nestled in the heart of Massachusetts, Worcester, colloquially known as the “Heart of the Commonwealth”, serves as a vibrant testimony to the rich tapestry of American history and culture. Established in the early 18th century, Worcester’s historical roots are deep, characterized by its pivotal role in the American Revolutionary War and its significant contributions to the Industrial Revolution. The city’s landscape is dotted with historical landmarks, each narrating a unique chapter of the past.
Beyond its historical significance, Worcester boasts a diverse demographic profile, a reflection of its welcoming nature and adaptability over the centuries. As the second-largest city in Massachusetts, Worcester is home to a mosaic of cultures, ethnicities, and backgrounds. Its population, a harmonious blend of various age groups, religious beliefs, and national origins, adds to the city’s vibrant and dynamic character.
Today, Worcester stands not only as a city proud of its storied past but also as a modern hub of education, healthcare, and business, ever-evolving and always looking forward. Whether you’re a history aficionado, a demographic researcher, or just a curious traveler, Worcester promises a rich and enlightening experience.